Voting

Friday, September 3, 2010

C is for Crib!

We made a big step  in the baby preparations this past week.  I finally committed to buying a crib.  I have hard a hard time really deciding what I wanted as it is a big purchase and I did not want to regret my decision!  I also had something very particular in mind that I wanted.  Let me start by saying I do not want a lot of clutter.  I hate excess clutter in rooms.  In fact that is one of the things that makes me most nervous about baby is all the stuff that goes with baby!  Where do you keep all the crap?  I did not crib on one wall, rocker on another, changer on another... too much clutter!

Anyhoo, this is the crib I FINALLY decided on.  I love that it is a crib and changer combo and it is compact.  I also love all the storage... the drawers under the crib, on the changer part, etc!  Many cribs these days are made to go against a wall which I did not want.  So, it was important for me to find a symmetrical crib (same on each side if you split down middle).   I plan on having it come out of wall like bed rather than flat against a wall.   I also wanted something in white.  The crib I chose is made by AFG and is called the Daphne Athena crib and I bought it at Target!


After I ordered it I discovered that CSN stores sells this crib along with other crib and changer combo cribs!  Here are some additional crib and changer combo options!
















Now we just have to put our crib together.  That should be fun! :)  Until next time....xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment