Voting

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

V... is for vintage! Cameras!

So, I was in Michigan for the 4th of July holiday weekend....hence no post yesterday!  I thought I would spice it up and blog this week on Tuesday and Thursday.  Anyways.... Michigan was awesome.  We are very lucky to be invited to spend time on Lake Michigan with my brother-in-laws family.  It is truly awesome!    While there we hit an outdoor antique market.  This is one of my favorite things to do no matter where I am.

We got some good finds!  I have always wanted vintage cameras for display and there was  a booth with a big collection .... reasonable priced.  I got three!


Trying to decide if I should put these in our family room once the husband does the built-ins or in the living room which needs a little TLC right now.  Hmmmm!  Brimfield is in a few weeks- so I can only imagine that I might further add to the collection.

Check out these images of inspiration!












Let the collecting begin! :)  Until next time....xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment