Monday, September 19, 2011
B... Birchbox! September!
Well, September has finally arrived, well my September Birchbox that is! I would say it is a solid month. I got 5 items in total.... and I like all of them.
Here are they are:
1. Incoco Nail Polish Applique (12 strips). Full sized product (16 strips) sells for $7.99. Value of sample is $5.99.
2. Jouer Lip Enhancer (.07 fl oz). Full sized product (.33 fl oz) sells for $14. Value of sample $2.97.
3. LIV GRN Earth Eau de Parfum (approx .5 fl oz). Full sized product (3.4 fl oz) sells for $60. Value of the sample $8.82.
4. Pangea Organics Facial Cream (1 oz). Full sized product (2 oz) sells for $36. Value of the sample $18.
5. Friendship Bracelet (no price)
Total value is $35.78. I am most excited about the nail appliques. When I visited Birchbox last month Katia and Hayley were both were them and I loved them. I was secretly hoping for animal print ones to arrive in the mail, but I will take the blue sparkles for now! :) I know a few readers were getting their first Birchbox this month, so are you guys happy? Until next time.....xoxo
P.S. Two co-workers of mine also get Birchbox. One got these items (below) and the other has not gotten her box yet (wierd).