Voting

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

B... Birchbox! November!

Yes, it arrived.  I love getting my pink box each month.  This month is .... okay.  Not great, not terrible.

Here is the breakdown!

1.  Atelier Cologne (unknown size).   Full sized product 30ml. sells for $60.  TBD.

2.  Borghese Fango Active Mud (1 oz).  Full sized product 7 oz sells for $33.50.  Value of sample is $4.79.

3.  LaROCCA Champagne and Shimmer Supreme Creme (.05 oz).  Full sized product 6.76 oz sells for $35.  Value of sample is $.29.

4.  Zoya Nail Polish (.25 oz).  Full sized .5 oz sells for $8.  Value of sample is $4.00. 

5. Two Paper Dolls Coasters (2).  Set of 6 sells for $15.  Value of sample is $5.00. 

Total Value of November Birchbox is $14.08 (plus cost of cologne) and I got a Baublebar bracelet thrown in ($20).  Not bad.  I am not in love with any of my products this month.   The mud is probably my favorite, but not a must have in my book.   I do love my Baublebar Bracelet (even if Justin Beiber also has it).     Bring on December!  Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment