Wednesday, November 16, 2011
B... Birchbox! November!
Here is the breakdown!
1. Atelier Cologne (unknown size). Full sized product 30ml. sells for $60. TBD.
2. Borghese Fango Active Mud (1 oz). Full sized product 7 oz sells for $33.50. Value of sample is $4.79.
3. LaROCCA Champagne and Shimmer Supreme Creme (.05 oz). Full sized product 6.76 oz sells for $35. Value of sample is $.29.
4. Zoya Nail Polish (.25 oz). Full sized .5 oz sells for $8. Value of sample is $4.00.
5. Two Paper Dolls Coasters (2). Set of 6 sells for $15. Value of sample is $5.00.
Total Value of November Birchbox is $14.08 (plus cost of cologne) and I got a Baublebar bracelet thrown in ($20). Not bad. I am not in love with any of my products this month. The mud is probably my favorite, but not a must have in my book. I do love my Baublebar Bracelet (even if Justin Beiber also has it). Bring on December! Until next time....xoxo