Voting

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

C.... City!

When my husband wanted to buy a house in the suburbs- I agreed ... but insisted that I needed to be within walking distance of a Starbucks and a bar.  Check and check!  Although we love the suburbs.... more than I thought I would, we do dream of city living when we retire.  That is assuming we aren't too old to really enjoy city life.  :)

I lived in the city before getting married ... the "good old days" which seem like forever ago!  Who would not love city living at least some time in their life?







Someday... perhaps! :)  For those of you in Boston looking for the perfect city place, call my friend Mel!  She lives the posh city life in the city with her hubby and two boys and can find you your perfect city dwelling.  Ahh...city living.

Until next time...xoxo  






No comments:

Post a Comment