So, I am not sure how I stumbled across this WAY cool wedding site, but I did. Have you checked out
Green Wedding Shoes? The site captures the most beautiful and unique weddings. I am already married and am one of those strange people who actually LOVED planning my wedding. I am an OCD details kind of person who knows pretty much exactly what I like. The hardest part for me was picking the general "theme" of my wedding. Do you go beachy, winter, country, old school hollywood style, retro/vintage? There are so many options. I did a "old hollywood-esque" wedding but threw in some vintage elements! I will share some of my own wedding images at another date!
Looking at this
site would make me want to plan my wedding all over again! Luckily, I have gotten to have some tastes of wedding planning as my friend "K" is getting married in May and I have been privy to a lot of her decision making. It is going to be an incredible wedding! I cannot wait!
Well, here are some of my favorite images from Green Wedding Shoes!
Please see site for more info on vendors, etc!
Oh...if only I could plan my wedding all over again! I have so many great ideas!!! If you are getting married, this
site is a must see!
No comments:
Post a Comment