We got the table and 6 chairs for $200 bucks. Steal! I had wanted a farm table.... and I loved how this one was perfectly worn. It was a lighter color than I wanted... but I always knew it had potential!
AFTER
Not great photos, but you get the idea! $200 bucks and some elbow grease and I have myself a great dining room set! (You may notice new window treatments too! I have been a busy girl!)
Until next time....xoxo
P.S. I am taking the Monday holiday off from blogging! Have a great 4th of July!



Just did the same thing to our kitchen set! Great minds. . . Also I spray painted our brassy chandeliere a "gunmetal" color and it looks awesome. Even a realtor who came through our house commented on it. I should post pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat find and a great makeover! Lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the two-toned look. I'm doing that with my son's bedroom furniture as we speak! Your table is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt came out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteThat set rocks!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thanks for sharing in the DIY Project Parade! I LOVE the new look!
ReplyDeleteRoeshel