One pieces have come a long way! There are a variety of super cute options out there right now. I like this with some old hollywood/vintage flair. But, this one below has to be my ultimate favorite. It looks like something Katie Holmes would wear- don't you think? And, it is on sale right now for $50 bucks (down from $188). BARGAIN! Will someone of you who is tall, trim and not pregnant get this and tell me how much you love it?
I of course would look just like her in it.... last summer that is!

I try to stick to black suits as they are generally the most flattering and I think "cool" and modern. But, Anthropology has a few other beautiful suits worthy of a notable mention! Here are just a few!
A vision in metallic pewter!
This one is a pattern... which I usually don't do, but it screams vacation! I think you have to have tan skin to pull it off though.

I love this one... currently on sale, but only have xs left! If you are petite... scoop it up!



Love this post! I've been on a mission to find a fantastic one piece for years :). One of these just might do the trick. Enjoy working on the tan--and enjoy vacation!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys, KT