CSN has everything. I mean everything from home bar furniture to baby items and so much more! With such a extensive collection, I had a hard time choosing what product I want. I have my eye on several items.
Will it be...
| The Baby K'Tan I registered for this, but did not get it. Practical, cool and I think a must have! |
| Gingko Skandia Flatware. I have this, but could use another place setting! |
| Dash and Albert Rug I could apply my giftcard to get a small entryway rug or splurge for a large dining room rug! |
| Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! I could splurge on these cute little flats! |
You will have to keep reading to see what product I choose! I cannot wait to use my CSN giftcard and to do a product review for all of you. A BIG thank you once again to CSN Stores! Until next time...xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment