Voting

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Okay.... It has been NINE years.  NINE years... what?  Life has been quite interesting in those nine years.  I had one kid nine years ago.  Now I have two! )  I was in my early years of owning a house outside Boston and now I am in the early years (well actually its been mere weeks...) of owning a house in western Mass or as my parents like to say "rural America"! :)  

I cannot promise I will be posting regularly. But suddenly had a hankering tonight to see if I even still had my blog password and even if I remember how to create posts! :)   So, here we are!  

I am truly not sure if anyone will even see this post, so consider this a test.  You still out there?  Nine years later?

I'm still here.... :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment