Voting

Monday, December 14, 2009

G-Gift Wrapping.... Yep', its time!


Okay, so I am a self confessed type A personality. I should be the person who spends lots of time packaging and wrapping gifts, but I am not. I think it is because I am my own worst critic... and the wrapping skills are not inherent to me and I hate spending time on things I am bad at. But, I am determine to fix this. If I don't have mad skills in the gift wrapping department, I will over compensate with creativity!


Check out Real Simple for their spread on gift wrapping ideas! I love this easy idea (to the left)- wrapping in maps and newspaper. Go, hit the scrapbook aisle, collect lots of paper and ribbon and get creative! Make your presents look pretty under that gorgeous tree!




Check out these other cleaver ideas too!



White Gift Wrap, some construction paper and a hole punch... go to town!





Pine Cones and holiday branches... elegant and festive!


This is one of my favorites using colored shopping bags!


Brillant! Paint Chips.... I have tons of those!


Everyone's Favorite Gift.... cute "outfit" for wine!


Wrap, Wrap and Away! Until Next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment