Voting

Friday, January 29, 2010

H! Hooked on Houses!

I am officially hooked on houses! Are you? When we found our perfect house.... I was partially sad because I would not regularly be going to open houses anymore! Is there anything better than opening someone else's cabinets and drawers and criticizing their design tastes? The one thing that has gotten me through my break up with open houses is ... walking the dog at night and peering in windows as we stroll by. Fascinating.... hopefully not in the peeping tom kind of way!

Well, are you house obsessed? My boss... someone who is also hooked on houses shared this site with me. Check out the Hooked on Houses website for yourself to peer into lovely (and not so lovely) houses from movies and of celebrities. It is sooooo entertaining.

Here are some of my favorite images from Hooked on Houses!

Ina Garten's (Barefoot Contessa's) dining room/kitchen.




Tori Spelling's kitchen! Ohh.....



Something's Gotta Give Dining Room! Love the Built-Ins!


Diane Keaton's AMAZING library!


Get hooked on this website! I could easily kill this weekend pouring through this site. The bad MLS photos are hysterical! :)

Until Next Time...xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment