As a reminder here is a Before Photo!
Our "new" kitchen did not cost us a lot. We paid a professional to paint the cabinets a crisp and clean white. We purchased black cambrian granite countertops complete with new faucet and undermount sink. Before I reveal the after, let me say there is still a lot to do! So, consider this "after" photo a work in progress!!!
My to do list includes:
1. Get rid of ceiling fan and put a small chandelier over breakfast nook (when complete).
2. Paint the walls a lighter color and repaint white trim around windows to match cabinets.
3. Tile backsplash (white subway tiles)
4. Make a window treatments.
5. Paint breakfast nook benches and make a table (currently searching for pedestal table base).
6. Find pillows for benches in nook.
7. Get a new dishwasher.
8. Accessorize accessorize, accessorize!
So, when it is "perfect", I will share again! But, alas... here is the reveal! :) I am super happy with it!
We are still working on breakfast nook area, I will share that work in progress tomorrow!!
Until next time......xoxo