Voting

Monday, May 24, 2010

P is for Painted Pots for Patio!

So, I finally got my husband to transplant the ugly bushes that were linking our patio area.  My husband who sometimes lacks vision fought me hard on this one.  I told him to trust me.  I had a plan.  He was worried our patio would have no "life".... I told him I will give it better life!

Once we figure out the planting situation in the backyard (color schemes in particular), I want to paint terra cotta pots that coordinate and put on edge of patio!  I think this will bring not only life but some much need oomf and color!

Check out these inspiration photos from my design file.  
(Don't remember where I got most of them.)









This is from Martha Stewart.  Only Martha could do something this awesome! :)






Pretty, pretty patio.... someday!  Until next time...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Janhttp://dustbunniesandcobwebs.blogspot.com/May 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM

    Has the man not looked at the inside of your beautiful home or at your impeccable fashion sense? Sheesh, silly boy. Trust the woman, Dev! :)

    ReplyDelete