Voting

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

T! Tin Tile.... backsplash?

So a month or so ago I shared the photos of my kitchen makeover.  I love my painted cabinets and I painted the walls since then too.  We still have to finish it though.  Sometimes I feel like I live in a house filled with half finished projects!

So, you will remember that I said I wanted to do white subway tiles for the backsplash.  Well... we have not gotten around to it.  The wall is kind of rough and in truth we should hire a professional to do it- but out of money, that is not an option.  Perusing my saved photos and the web, I was reminded of tin tile backsplashes.  I was set on subway tiles.  But, you will remember from my Brimfield post last week that I do heart vintage tin tiles.


Here are some inspiration photos that got me thinking.  What do you think?















You can always use on ceiling too!  






My husband is worried that our kitchen it too white and black right now, so maybe this is the "depth" we need.  Stay tuned.... I may have a completed project by tomorrow.  We are on a mission to get this thing done!

Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment