Voting

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

M.F..... Mirrored Furniture!

I LOVE mirrored furniture. The practical side of me gets worried about fingerprints, cracks and what not.  But, there is nothing more elegant and lovely than mirrored furniture!

Here are some BEAUTIFUL pieces to get your heart going pitter patter!

Pottery Barn


Z Gallerie



Overstock


Pier 1


Urban Outfitters

Z Gallerie




Neiman Marcus (by way of Style Hive)


Horchow


Can you see yourself with some mirrored furniture?  I can....someday!  Until next time...xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love venetian mirrored furniture. I'm about to decorate my bedroom and it seems that I'm spoilt for choice. The items of mirrored bedroom furniture you have pictured are absolutely stunning. My only problem is that I won't be able to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and love mirrored furniture. We found a total gem with www.glasshouseimports.com. We could not believe their prices but when we had everything delivered we were over the moon. They KNOW mirrored furniture and even offer a bespoke design service and have since designed a mirrored coatstand for us!

    ReplyDelete