Voting

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

D is for Dress!

Okay... on my lunch break last week I ran to Target and bough the cutest dress!   I bought it in the "regular" section because as I mentioned I try to get as much "non" maternity but bump friendly stuff.... at least for now (22 weeks in).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!  I am now in search of it in the other color.  I bought the black and grey because they had it in my size.  The black and putty color only came in an XS... but I will find it in my size!!!  Sold out online- you will need to run to your nearest store to find it.  It is a versatile dress- dress it up or down and so comfy!

How cute is this?  $24 bucks- um... yeah!  I'll take two!

It looks even cuter on and in person than it does in the photos!  If you want it shorter- can easily be fixed! In many of the reviews on the Target website, purchasers said they just trimmed off the bottom tier... easy as pie!  

I must find!  I must find!!!!  Until next time....xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment