Voting

Monday, July 26, 2010

M is for Mirrors! Collect em'!

So, if you read my past two Brimfield posts (here and here)- you know I have been purchasing mirrors for my sister.  (I am sort of her sister/designer.)  She wants to do a "gallery" style mirror display above her couch.  We are focusing on vintage mirrors with white/cream frames.  Now that we have 5 mirrors, I think it is time to hang them!  Hanging these types of displays is always a challenge, but worth the effort!  When they are hung.... I will certainly share an update!  

Check out these cool mirror galleries for some inspiration!


Photo from Decor Medley

Photo from Alicia B Designs


Photo from Shelter Pop


Photo from Thread Me

Photo from Country Living


If you are looking for the perfect wall display check out my posts on plates, embroidery hoopsceiling medallions and empty frames too!  

Hang it up!  Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment