Voting

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A is for Archive! Archive Jewelry!

I stumbled across this great site that has amazing jewelry.  I was reading the most recent "People Style Watch" and notice an amazing bracelet  (left) sold by Archive Jewelry.  I ran to their website and discovered the have a ton of really cute, really hip and really unique options!  


The line is designed by two sisters and their jewelry pieces are made from found objects (pocket watches, numbers, coins, etc) and are mixed with other crystals and charms.  They are so cute!  

Check out some of their super cute options!  


This is owned by Halle Berry!  $99 it can be yours too!

I heart bows!  $5

$62 bucks and you personalize it with your initial, state, zodiac and other charms of your choice!

Theater Seat Necklace- $58.  Inquire to be sure they have the # of your choice!

Love this one!  Engraved... $90

Frenchy French for $72


Cute!  Cute!  Cute!  Until next time...xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I *love* this website and just inquired about 2 pieces! I hope it works out, but wanted to thank you for always sharing your great ideas with us! Have a fabulous weekend!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete