Voting

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

N is for Nursery!

So, let me first say that I plan to keep this blog true to its roots...focusing on home decor and style.  But, you will find some baby stuff sprinkled in as relevant to the theme at hand.  Today is one of those days.

Well, actually today is THE day!  I will hopefully be finding out later today whether I am having a boy or girl.  I can hardly freaking wait.  I am so impressed by those people that wait their whole preganancy!  I certainly cannot do that!  I am dying to know and am ready to start planning.  The moment I find out pink or blue...the nursery decorating (and shopping in general) will commence.... I mean REALLY commence!  Get out that credit card honey!

I have some ideas in mind already about what I want in the nursery.... no matter what the gender is.  So, you can expect may DIY craft projects in the near future!

Check out these nursery inspiration photos! 

Photo courtesy of Design Pad

Photo courtesy of Design Dazzle

Photo courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens

Photo courtesy of Design Pad

Photo courtesy of She Knows

Photo courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens

Photo courtesy of Design Pad

Photo courtesy of Design Pad


Whether pink or blue... this project is going to be a good time! :)  Until next time....xoxo

1 comment:

  1. First off, massive congrats and love! Secondly, the big mirror is a brilliant idea for a bunch of reasons: 1. Babies LOVE to look at themselves. 2. It brings in extra natural light. 3. The oversized mirror is very regal and goes along with your whole posh vibe. Have a blast!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete