Voting

Monday, July 19, 2010

P is for Purchases.... Brimfield Purchases!

So, I did a first this year.  I went to Brimfield two days!  Thursday- I went with a few of my girlfriends.... super fun.  It was their first time.... so I showed them the ropes.  On Friday, I went with my mom and Aunt who I always go with.  We have Brimfield down to a science... where to park, where to eat, which walking route to take etc!  It was a fun... but hot few days!

I love Brimfield!  It is one of my favorite things to do ever!  This year.... most (if not all) of my purchases were for the baby's room.  One of my purchases I am keeping secret as it is part of a DIY project I will unveil at a later date! :)

Here are some of my purchases!  


Cute Chenille bench ($30) and vintage chenille stuffed animals ($10 and $14)

Tiny chair for baby's room ($30).  I will paint white and recover seat.  Thanks Aunt Michele!

Vintage Peter Rabbit Books in French and Spanish (and 1 English).  LOVE!

Cream iron and crystal chandelier for nursery ($160).   Photo does not capture it cute factor!  So cute!  Thanks Mom! :) 

Mirror that I want to hang above crib ($65).

Mirror for my sister's collection for above her couch ($60).  This will get painted white.


Another one ($45).... he gave us a "good customer" discount! :)


Just another trip to Brimfield and more cute finds! :)  As I said ... keeping a few things to myself for future debut.  So... stay tuned!  Until next time...xoxo

PS- Still time to enter giveaway!  If you have not yet entered- you have until Thursday at 5pm EST!  

No comments:

Post a Comment