Voting

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

C is for Cupcakes!

I love cupcakes..... I don't really bake, but I love eating them!  I think they are so sweet in appearance and taste! :)  They are also the perfect amount of cake- not too much and not too little!  Cupcakes are all the rage these days!  There are cupcake specific shops all over the place and now TLC even has a show focused on a cupcake bakery called DC Cupcakes!  I have not watched it yet- but sounds like my kind of cake! :)

In Boston there are lots of cupcake options!  My favorite is Sweet!  Their light pink decor is darling and their cupcakes are to die for.... the red velvet is my favorite! :)   My co-worker "A" who is a fellow cupcake lover and always on top of all things new and cool alerted me to a new spot outside Boston called Treat !  I will certainly need to try Treat out.... they even have a cupcake bar!  I have also tried the likes of Kickass Cupcakes, Petsi Pies, and all the non-cupcake focused places that have their fair share of cupcakes!   Boston.com did a great little blurb on cupcakes in Boston.   This is catching on all over though... I am sure your own locale has some cupcake options too! 

I was doing my own search for cupcake decoring ideas (to buy not make!) and found some pretty ones worth sharing! 

How cute are these?

Photo Unknown


Photo from Just Cupcakes

Photo from Flickr



Photo from Unknown




Super pretty and I am sure all are tasty too! :)   Gotta get me a cupcake ASAP!   Until next time....xoxo

PS.... Don't forget my Giveaway!  There is still time to enter and  CSN does sell cupcake pans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment