Voting

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

F... is for favorite! Forever 21!

Forever 21 is kind of like my dirty little secret.  Yes, I am 33 years old and I shop at Forever 21!  I don't get my whole wardrobe there, but I do get some key pieces.  I will say that it has been especially good during my pregnancy because they have a lot of inexpensive billowy pieces that are bump friendly!

I was perusing online and found some really cute options.... I love fall shopping!  I get a lot of "under shirts" at Forever 21.  Since I have to dress business dress at work, Forever 21 is great for getting cute shirts to wear under a suit or cardigan... to spice things up!

Check out these cute items!  
















Rows of Ruffles Top $22.80

I get mostly tops at Forever 21....they have great jewelry though and often cute coats/jackets.  Their website has  a TON, you could lose hours just searching!  

Until next time...xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment