Voting

Monday, September 20, 2010

R...L...L.. Rue La La!

Cute coat alert from Rue La La.  Still a bit early for winter coat talk here, but I had to share this super cute coat on sale now at Rue La La!   HURRY!   It is a bargain too, originally $330 on Rue La La for $99 (black is $129).  It is so cute that even the husband commented (as he was looking over my shoulder).

The hard part is selecting what color! 





The husband said I should get white, but that seems impractical considering I will spend most of this winter probably covered in spit up.  Given I have a lot of black coats... I think the grey is calling my name!  Can you hear it?  "Buy me, you deserve me, I know you are tired of buying maternity clothes!"

Until next time...xoxo

PS:  If you have not seen my past posts on Rue La La and don't know what it is, here is the deal.  It is invitation only shopping where you can get to amazing deals. Each morning you get an email listing the designers on sale that day. The sale starts promptly at 11am and is open for 2 days (but the good stuff goes quick!). These designer items which include housewares, clothing, jewelry and more (everything from very high end to less high end) are on sale for an amazing discount. Consider yourself invited by me!  To join, click this link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment