Voting

Thursday, September 23, 2010

S.P.... Sneak Peak!

So, as I have mentioned before, we am hastily working on the baby nursery!  There is one particular project that is slow going.  It is not yet ready for full unveiling, but I thought I would give a teaser and talk about inspiration.

I have a huge file on my computer which is simply all sorts of inspiration photos I have collected over time.   There are lots of different and random photos.   Sometimes when you look at a photo, you might have no idea what small item I was interested in, but, there is always something!

I have created an inspiration board via My Deco with my top 4 nursery photo inspirations.  


Think you know what I liked about each photo?  Well stay tuned you soon shall know!  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment