Voting

Friday, October 29, 2010

S... Shoe of the Day!

It has been quite a while since I have done a shoe of the day post!  This is probably because I have been living in the same three pairs of shoes.  I have fallen victim to the pregnancy symptom of growing feet.  I am praying to god that my feet return to their original size after this baby is out.

I was checking out the sale section on Amazon and came across these cute numbers that are worth sharing.    I like the color, like the bedazzling and like the price. This cute teal number by ZiGiny is marked down from $90 bucks to $35 bucks on Amazon!

If only I knew what size I will return to.  It better be my original size 8.  Until next time...xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing
    is available on net?
    Also see my website :: adams farm sexual assault

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website truly has all of the information and facts I wanted concerning this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.
    Visit my homepage ... http://www.examiner.com/article/the-many-email-options-local-community-college-students-have

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one desires to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that
    he must be go to see this web page and be up to date every day.
    Also visit my web-site - Alumni.remosecondaryschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she wishes to be available that in detail,
    so that thing is maintained over here.
    Also visit my web-site ... Adoption Video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything entirely,
    however this article offers pleasant understanding
    even.

    my blog post ... aaron\u0027s rent a-center franchise

    ReplyDelete