Voting

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

S.S.... Stocking Stuffer!

As I mentioned last week, I will share some stalking stuffer (or small gift ideas) over these next few weeks. I have had to "train" my husband on the art of the Christmas Stalking.  Stalkings were always been big in my house growing up.   The first year I was married, my husband took my stalking to Bath and Body Works and filled it with nothing but lotion.... LOTS of lotion.  I am still using much of that lotion!

The next year I gave him a very general list.  I focused him at Target (baby steps) and said things like:  a headband, earrings, a pair of socks, etc.  He did much better.  We will see what this year brings!

I think these slippers are super cute and look really comfy!  

 

Are you reading husband?  That stalking is not going to fill itself and these would take up a good amount of room inside! :)  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment