There was no missing the box when it arrived at my door!
I tore open the box to find another box!
I was excited to reveal the contents...
five luxe samples.
You also get a card that explains what each item is!
Some of the samples are small (Deborah Lippman Nail Polish Remover), but some are full sized (Laura Geller Blush and Brighten). The Archipelago Soap smells AMAZING! Now, was it worth the $10... I would say yes. But, let's break it down... shall we?
1. Archipelago Pomegranate Soap sample (1.1 ounce). Full size (10.8 ounces) is for sale at Amazon for $10.65. Value of of Birchbox sample = $1.08
2. Kate Spade Twirl sample (.05 fl oz). Full size (1.7 fl oz) sells for $57.20 at Amazon. Value of Birchbox sample = $1.68
3. Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten (.32 oz). It is a full sized product and sells for $31! Cha Ching.... Birchbox was worth it!
4. Sircuit Cosmeceuticals Molecular Mist sample (8 ml). Full sized product is $36 for 2 oz or 60ml. Birchbox sample = $4.80
5. Deborah Lippman Stripper to Go Nail Polish Remover sample (1 mitt). Full sized product is $12 for 10 mitts. Birchbox sample = $1.20
So.... I got $39.76 of product for $10. How is that for a bargain!!! Sister-in-law, you asked and I can say it was worth it... for this month at least! I cannot wait for my July Birchbox. Until next time...xoxo