Voting

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

B is for Birchbox!

Have you heard of Birchbox?  I just signed up and cannot wait for my box to come.  They say it will ship June 10th... yippee!!!  


Birchbox is a beauty subscription program.   It costs $10 a month and you can sign up monthly (renewed automatically) or annually.   Birchbox members will receive a curated box of luxe beauty samples in a pretty pink "birch box".   Samples run the gamut.... makeup, haircare, skincare, etc.  It costs $10 a month.  I love me some samples... mostly because I am addicted to products, but also because I love to have samples when I travel.    You collect points and can use points to get a discount on full sized products... that you can buy directly on their site.  Some the companies they feature include; Stila, Juice, Marvis, Nars, Kerastase, and more!  


When my box comes next month I will post the details of what is in it!  Can't wait!  Until next time...xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment