In Boston there are lots of cupcake options! My favorite is Sweet! Their light pink decor is darling and their cupcakes are to die for.... the red velvet is my favorite! :) My co-worker "A" who is a fellow cupcake lover and always on top of all things new and cool alerted me to a new spot outside Boston called Treat ! I will certainly need to try Treat out.... they even have a cupcake bar! I have also tried the likes of Kickass Cupcakes, Petsi Pies, and all the non-cupcake focused places that have their fair share of cupcakes! Boston.com did a great little blurb on cupcakes in Boston. This is catching on all over though... I am sure your own locale has some cupcake options too!
I was doing my own search for cupcake decoring ideas (to buy not make!) and found some pretty ones worth sharing!
How cute are these?
Photo Unknown
Photo from Just Cupcakes
Photo from Flickr
Photo from Party Cupcake Ideas
Photo from Enchanted Kitchen
Photo from Unknown
Photo from The Modern Bride Guide
Super pretty and I am sure all are tasty too! :) Gotta get me a cupcake ASAP! Until next time....xoxo
PS.... Don't forget my Giveaway! There is still time to enter and CSN does sell cupcake pans! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment