I love Brimfield! It is one of my favorite things to do ever! This year.... most (if not all) of my purchases were for the baby's room. One of my purchases I am keeping secret as it is part of a DIY project I will unveil at a later date! :)
Here are some of my purchases!
Cute Chenille bench ($30) and vintage chenille stuffed animals ($10 and $14)
Tiny chair for baby's room ($30). I will paint white and recover seat. Thanks Aunt Michele!
Cute Chenille bench ($30) and vintage chenille stuffed animals ($10 and $14)
Vintage Peter Rabbit Books in French and Spanish (and 1 English). LOVE!
Cream iron and crystal chandelier for nursery ($160). Photo does not capture it cute factor! So cute! Thanks Mom! :)
Mirror that I want to hang above crib ($65).
Mirror for my sister's collection for above her couch ($60). This will get painted white.

Another one ($45).... he gave us a "good customer" discount! :)
Just another trip to Brimfield and more cute finds! :) As I said ... keeping a few things to myself for future debut. So... stay tuned! Until next time...xoxo
PS- Still time to enter giveaway! If you have not yet entered- you have until Thursday at 5pm EST!
PS- Still time to enter giveaway! If you have not yet entered- you have until Thursday at 5pm EST!







No comments:
Post a Comment