Here are some of my favorites!
Sideboard...$175! Looks great with my just refinished farm table!
Mirror for above sideboard... from late 1800's. I think I paid around $70 bucks!
Vintage chandelier (was already re-wired)... now hanging in my bathroom. $150
Small tin tile mirror from the Tin Tile Lady! I forget how much this was!
Another piece from the Tin Tile Lady! I have two of these, they need a new location in my house!
Tin tile mirror. This is the original one I bought. Love it. Hangs over sink in bathroom.
Coffee table purchased for my sister's condo. ($80)
End table purchased for my sister's condo after we bought the coffee table! ($30)
I also have a boatload of jewelry I have purchased at Brimfield. I will do a post another time on vintage jewelry... one of my obsessions!
I cannot wait for my Brimfield trip later this week! Until next time...xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment