My friend "SN" alerted me to a new "find" last week. She got an LL Bean Catalog in the mail (but as she described it)- it was so much more stylish and hip than what we know LL Bean to be! She is so right. LL Bean apparently came out with a "Signature" line. Style List describes more fully what this new line is all about. In short, "This men's and women's clothing line reworks longstanding favorites, introducing a trimmer, more polished look."
They have some REALLY cute things that are screaming fall for me. I LOVE fall shopping. I think it brings me back to my youth when my mom would treat my sister and I to some "back to school" fashions. Shopping for fall was a big event for us.. and that has stuck with me!
Let's not forget the new Land's End line "Canvas" that is now for sale at some Sear's locations...It's another great line that's reasonably priced. I love it! If you haven't checked it out yet, I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)
ReplyDeleteTHanks Kelly! I will check it out!
ReplyDelete