So, I have done a bait and switch from my last post talking about master bedroom bedding. I thought I would go in one direction and then fate stepped in! :) I had been eyeing this
quilt from Garnet Hill for FOREVER. It was beyond my price range, but then suddenly I had a coupon code and it was on sale! I could not help myself. I bought it and miraculously, the husband accepted it into our home.... though is being a smart ass! Whenever we get in bed he says "left hand... red" like it is a Twister board!
I wanted something that adds some color and "warmth" to the room. As mentioned I do like to rotate bedding! This is perfect for fall/winter! Drumroll please.....

I always have a down comforter in a duvet folded at the bottom of the bed. This quilt offers a lot of options for colors, but Garnet Hill had a
green duvet set on SUPER sale... all sale was 40% off ($26 for the duvet). So, boom- green it is. The husband does not love the green, but for the price we can always upgrade later to another color.
I will debut photos of my room soon (still adding some final touches)! More nesting! :) Until next time...xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment