The curry was key... it added a ton of flavor! I am hoping to start making this on Sunday now for lunches on Monday and Tuesday! My weakness is buying lunch at work- something I used to never do and now I always do! This recipe could make me stop that bad habit!
Check out this Curry Chicken Salad recipe for yourself. It is awesome!
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (I actually increased the curry to almost 1 teaspoon.)
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 2 (2-ounce) whole wheat hamburger buns
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well blended. Add chicken, celery, cashews, and green onions; stir well. Serve chicken salad on buns.
- 353 (26% from fat)
- 10.3g (sat 2.6g,mono 1.5g,poly 1.8g)
Yumm Yumm... Make yourself some! Until Next Time....xoxo