Voting

Friday, February 12, 2010

B! B! B! Bags!

Okay. My friend "K" is shocked that I have not yet done a post on bags since she and I are both obsessed with a good handbag! "K" and I work together and she went with me on my lunch hour to return a bag to Bloomingdales... not only did I not return the bag, she came back with her own bag! Bad.... but sooo good!

I do love a good back and have a particular place in my heart for my favorite..... Marc Jacobs. I would leave the husband for Marc Jacobs. Honey, if you are reading this, I am just kidding. Readers.... no I am not.

At this moment, here are some of my favorite bags. Note: My favorites are subject to change day by day as there are so many freaking cute bags out there!

How I love thee....

Marc Jacobs Turnlock "Sasha" in dreamy midnight blue! I like that this bag could hold everything and can be worn cross your body... which I am really into right now.
(Available at Marc Jacobs or Zappos)

Oh....another Marc Jacobs to gawk at! This could be my next bag if it ever goes on sale! You are so beautiful and perfectly sized and shaped.... you... Marc Jacobs Turnlock Faridah. What color? Hard question. I think I have to go black.
(Also available at Nordstroms and Piperlime)

If not obsessed with Marc, I am usually obsessed with Kate. Kate Spade that is. I think this bag is perfect for spring summer. It is a bit "nautical" which is a huge look for spring fashion this year, but it not too much! So cute with jean skirt and a tee. Love it!
(You can find on Kate Spade.com)
Tory Burch.... metallic goodness! This too is such a cute summer option. Canvas with metallic makes it cooler than just preppy!
(Available at the Tory Burch website or Nordstroms)


This bag is the perfect every day bag. I am typically not gal who does brown purses, but this caramel color is damn need perfection! Classic, timeless, gorgeous....Tory Burch.
(Get this at Neiman Marcus)



Valentines Day is coming up and nothing says I love you like a lovely new handbag! (Hint Hint)

Until Next Time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment