Voting

Thursday, February 11, 2010

T.M...... Tinted Moisturizer. Can't live without it!


I heart tinted moisturizer. For year's I used Biotherm's Tinted moisturizer... but then they stopped selling it. What the bleep I said! Since then I have tried many. I have landed on two favorites. One is a splurge and one is a steal.... both are great.

Top three reasons why I love tinted moisturizer:
1. Makes your skin smooth and even but not in a heavy way.
2. Most have spf in it- can never have enough sun protection.
3. You can just slather it on.... you don't really need to know what you are doing.


Splurge
My favorite tinted moisturizer is Laura Mercier. This baby will set you back $42 at Sephora, but it will last a good long while. You will glow when you wear this. People will notice, but they will just think you got a good nights sleep!

Steal
I only discovered Boots Tinted Moisturizer a few months ago, but I love it. It is only $11.99 at Target or Drugstore.com. Goes on smoothly, covers perfectly and great price; what is not to love?

Go ahead and get that glow! Until next time....xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment