Voting

Monday, February 8, 2010

B.C.....BED CROWN!

So, if you like simple clean and super modern aesthetics than you will hate this post. If you love soft, feminine and decorative decor... you will enjoy! One decor item that I am loving these days is a bed crown (also known as crown canopy or bed corona). They can be a bit over the top, but when done well they are sweet and soft and pretty!

I have this one (left) in my guest room. I got it at JC Penny! Sad to say I hung it in there a year ago... but never got the fabric! Gotta get on that!

Here are some of my favorite canopy crown inspiration photos.











Cute option for a nursery too!





A quick google search will quickly pop up a variety of options to buy or make one yourself!

Top it off with something pretty! I gotta get mine done! Until next time....xoxo

1 comment: