Voting

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

X marks the spot. X bench!

Okay, I am kind of obsessed with X benches. I want one.... well... I want two! I have yet to find a place where you can find an inexpensive version of this classic stylish spot for seating! When I know... you will know.

There are some options at Ballard Designs and Wisteria, but they will set you back $200 or so.

Here are so lovely inspiration photos of X benches. Love them!







Perfect as a nightstand, at the foot of bed, as coffee table, for extra seating in family room... and so much more! Get yourself one ... or two!

Until next time....xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I want two of these for the boot of my bed! Excellent idea for a post. If you find reasonable ones, obv you'll let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will. Between the two of our great minds... we can find them somewhere cheap. Right?

    ReplyDelete