Voting

Friday, March 12, 2010

Blue. I love blue. Our family room walls are blue. Our living room couch is blue. Our bedroom duvet is blue. I like blue. It is a hard color to get right. We painted our living room wall two shades of blue.... decided they looked like a boy's nursery and/or a blue sky... just ready for clouds. We gave up and went with a beige.

Our family room is the prefect blue. Blue Heather by Benjamin Moore. Not to light... not to dark... perfect amount of grey in it. Works like a neutral.

Here are some beautiful blue rooms!



















I know.. there were a lot of photos today. I could not decide and just really love blue!
Until next time...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that kitchen with the blue back splash - where did you find it?? And that navy bedroom was one of my favorite inspiration rooms for our future bedroom re-do! Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete