Voting

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

C is for Cool!

So, I am not sure how I stumbled across this WAY cool wedding site, but I did.  Have you checked out Green Wedding Shoes?  The site captures the most beautiful and unique weddings.  I am already married and am one of those strange people who actually LOVED planning my wedding.  I am an OCD details kind of person who knows pretty much exactly what I like.  The hardest part for me was picking the general "theme" of my wedding.  Do you go beachy, winter, country, old school hollywood style, retro/vintage?  There are so many options.  I did a "old hollywood-esque" wedding but threw in some vintage elements!  I will share some of my own wedding images at another date!

Looking at this site would make me want to plan my wedding all over again!    Luckily, I have gotten to have some tastes of wedding planning as my friend "K" is getting married in May and I have been privy to a lot of her decision making.  It is going to be an incredible wedding!  I cannot wait!

Well, here are some of my favorite images from Green Wedding Shoes! 
Please see site for more info on vendors, etc! 






   





Oh...if only I could plan my wedding all over again!  I have so many great ideas!!!   If you are getting married, this site is a must see!

Until next time....xoxo

PS- Happy Anniversary Shannon!  (Project Shannon)

No comments:

Post a Comment