Voting

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

C.S.C..... Cute Spring Coats!

Spring is just about here... and it is time to put away the wool coats and pull out a spring coat. There are a ton of adorable spring coats. My collegue "K" came into my office the other day to ask my opinion on two coats she was checking out on the Kenneth Cole sale on Ideeli. "K" is moving to San Francisco so needs some options for lighter weight coats. Well, long story short- she bought both coats and so did I! Now, they were a huge bargain. I LOVE Ideeli. It is in the same vein as Rue La La which I have blogged about and Gilt Group... which I have not yet blogged about. Click on the links to join!


These are the two coats I bought! Love them! Cannot wait for them to arrive in the mail!

Coat #1.... perfect black coat. Retails for $350 or so. Bought for $69!


Coat #2.... so cute. Mad about Plaid. Love the large collar and cuffs! Retails for $400. Bought for $89!!


You may have missed the Kenneth Cole sale on Ideeli, but here are some other great coats I have been eyeing!

KHAKI
Khaki Trench Coats



BLACK



COLOR



I am ready to trade out the wool! Bring on warmer weather... now please!

Until next time.....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment