Voting

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

T & B. Twin Beds!

Okay, I love twin beds. I want twin beds in our guest room. I have been trying to talk my mom into getting rid of her old and out of date bedroom set in my childhood bedroom and replace it with adorable twin beds. She has not yet listened. I think twin beds are practical for guests and they just look cute as can be!

Here are some of my favorite photos from my inspiration file of twin beds!












I need to find a better way of saving inspiration photos! I just save photos in a file on my computer but don't do a good job or saving where I got the photo or I would give credit where credit is due! If you have suggestion on how to archive photos with info, do share! :)

Don't these photos make you want twin beds?

Until next time....xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment