Voting

Thursday, June 17, 2010

EH.... Embroidery Hoops = Wall Art!

Embroidery hoops equals easy and affordable wall art.   I had saved a photos into my "Courtney Files" not too long ago and was reminded of how cute it was just the other day.  Using embroidery hoops to make wall art is so cute and and so easy!  Buy some hoops and some colorful fabric and voila.  You want to get extra creative, spray paint the embroidery hoops a bright and colorful color!

Check out these inspiration photos.

Unknown

Crafty Rachel

My Artsy Fartsy Life

Scissors, Paper, Glue

Apartment Therapy

Need some instructions on how to do this, check out this site.  The options are endless.

Until next time...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love this! I love decorative papers and now I know what I can do with them!

    ReplyDelete