Voting

Friday, June 18, 2010

M.H is for My House!

So, I am not sure if anyone has noticed the new tabs I added to the top of my blog!  New pages include; "About Me", "Contact Me", "My House" and "My Wishlist".  The "My House" page is a work in progress, but I will debut just a little bit today!  I am super into Young House Love's blog and they used Floorplanner.com to share their house!  Inspired, I got myself a free Floorplanner.com account and went to work.  The problem, this task was not really my are of expertise.  My very analytic husband agreed to step in and and did an AMAZING job creating a floor plan of our house!  We are still fine tuning bits and pieces of it, but I wanted to share our first floor layout!  Did the hubsand not do an amazing job or what?

We LOVE our house.  It is a 1940's Royal Barry Wills Colonial that has lots of historic charm, which I love.   If you have read this blog, you know we have done some improvements including a new breakfast nook, new kitchen backsplash,  updated half bath, and  Board and Batten in the Master Bedroom.  I am not short on ideas so there is plenty more to come!


Keep an eye out on the "My House" page as I hope to make progess on this section over this summer!  Until next time.....xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive job Now you will have to do the upstairs

    ReplyDelete