Voting

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

P.P.... Pastel Pink!

As you know, I have pink on the mind.  I have ALWAYS loved pink.  I had a lot more pink in my home before I was married.  If I were not married- I would still have a lot of pink.  For now... most of my pink stuff is in my guest rooms where I was given free reign from the husband!  Pink can be very girly, but it can also serve as a neutral... sort of!  


Check out these pastel pink room inspirations! 



Photo from Country Living


Photo from Style Hive


Photo from Style Hive


Photo from Coco and Kelley






Photo from Katy Elliot


Pink not your thing, check out my past ROYGB color series.  You will find room inspirations in red, orange, yellow, green, and blue!

Until next time.....xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I love them all, but that pink dresser is amazing!

    ReplyDelete