Voting

Thursday, July 8, 2010

C.M.... Ceiling Medallion!

So, if you have been reading my blog- you know I love creative DIY wall decor ideas.  I have highlighted a few options so far including empty frames and embroidery hoops.  Today, I have another cool idea!  Use ceiling medallions to create an interesting wall gallery!

I love ceiling medallions- they are beautiful and historic!  You can buy new ones very inexpensively at Home Depot or Lowes and they are not just for ceilings!!  Keep them white or paint them a bold color and hang those babies on your wall!

Check out these ceiling medallion wall decor ideas!  









Another cool option is to make a ceiling medallion clock!  If you want to know how to do it, Casa Sugar has great instructions to make a clock similar to this!

So many cool DIY ideas that you can do with easy to find Home Depot products!  Until next time....xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!! We share a similar design brain too...our blogs look so similar!! I found your medallion post on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete