Voting

Thursday, August 12, 2010

W + B = Window Boxes

So, as I mentioned earlier this summer, we are working on our backyard.  Well since it has been hot as BLEEP here this summer... that has really halted.  We need to get it to a place is non-embarrassment in September and then re-group in the spring.  Right now it is truly disaster zone.


In the meantime, I want to not think about my lack of a green thumb and focus on beautiful plants and flowers as created by someone else.  I have always loved window boxes!  If I could keep things alive, I would have window boxes all over my house... but I do know my limits!


How pretty are these though?




Photo from Hooks and Lattice

Photo from Martha Stewart

Photo from Martha Stewart




Photo from Dirt Simple

There are plenty of unique options.  You can use different materials and switch thing up depending on season, color, or your skill-set!  Until next time....xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment