Voting

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

1 (a number not a letter) ... 1 winner and 1 anniversary!

Today is my one year Blog Anniversary!  Yippee!    It has been a great year, thanks for following and supporting "Life and Style:  A to Z".    I have been amazed at all the compliments and comments you have shared.... it has truly spurred me forward.

As promised, to celebrate my One Year Blog Anniversary, I am announcing a winner to my most recent CSN Stores Giveaway! Today's winner is Nicole H!  Nicole said "I liked reading and seeing your photos in "N is for Nursery Closet". My son is 1 1/2 and I am STILL trying to perfect what we do with his closet (crazy... I know)....."  Nicole H, you can use this giftcard for some closet organization stuff or whatever else suits your fancy! :)  I am a CSN Preferred Blogger, so likely more giveaways in the near future, so keep checking back.
Thanks again  to each and every one of you for your commitment  and support.  Keep reading and tell your friends!  Don't forget to keep the questions and comments coming.   Happy Blogiversary to me!  Until next time...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much! And you read my mind.... I have already been trying to decide between a toy box or closet organizing. Then I saw their Toy Story furniture and accessories..Going to be a tough decision! May have to spring for both. :D

    Thanks again!!!

    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete