Voting

Thursday, November 18, 2010

T is for Tarte.... lip stain!

So, the husband and I spent some time together shopping this weekend.  38 weeks pregnant... shopping is not as fun as it used to be.  When you are big and everything is swollen, you basically are limited to jewelry, cosmetics and accessories!  I treated myself to a few items at Sephora including Tarte's lip stain.  As you know, I have their cheek stain which I love and have written about here.

I love a lip stain, but they are often very drying.  This one is supposed to make your lips softer!  In fact it promises to increase your lip's moisture content by 6000%.  It goes on like a lipstick crayon and feels creamy.  I would say it is long lasting.... not a true stain, but does stay longer than most lipsticks.  I went with the matte version in "envy" which I am quite enjoying.  It is a rose color a bit darker than what I wish my natural lip color is!




Glossy Version
Matte Version

You can choose from a glossy version or a matte version.  Free of SLS, Parabens and all the other "bad" stuff,  even at $24 this lip stain is definitely worth adding to your cosmetic drawer!

Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment